Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Run AR Salmon

Because of work I haven't been able to so as much salmon fishing as I've wanted to and been pretty lazy on writing reports for the few times I've gone so here it all is in a nut shell. The AR has a good amount of fish moving through it every day. As fishing is some days are better then others. Fish have been a decent mix of silver fish and more seasoned fish. Mostly more on the colored side. Made a couple trips out with Garrett doing the beading thing getting our slay on.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.


I tried getting some video's of the action, but I'm having issues with uploading them. Will work on that in the future.

A friend of mine from the Sac State Marching band asked me about salmon fishing when I brought some smoked salmon to share with the band. Told him whenever he and I were free I would be more then happy to take him. Our first morning out he hooks into one about 0550 before the sun even comes up.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


Big ol' gnarly buck and a heck of a first ever salmon.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


Second time out we skunked, with a few lost. Third time we both got on some fish though.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


Fish are still out there for the taking and its a blast getting out there still while I can. This year has been odd, we will have some good looking fish pushing through all the way until the closer I know, figure why not keep fishing for em while I can.

Doug's first limit.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


My keeper of the day

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


Hopefully you'll see a few more salon reports from me. This rain has got m excited, a trip out before work in the morning might be in order, we'll see.

Till Next Time guys
Mark

1 comment: