Sunday, September 28, 2014

AR Salmon 09/28/14

Back at the AR this morning for more salmon action. Today I had two friends with me with very little
fishing experience so I decided to try and find new waters to fish today in search of fishable water with less crowds to worry about. Worked a few areas in the barbless section and I saw a decent amount of movement early in the morning before the sun came out but we weren't hooking into anything. After watching a few fish rolling and a couple of bucks fighting with each other I finally hook up around 0830. Long fight of this fish bull dogging me but I got this chromer into the bank and got the skunk off of my back.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 948x1024.


We tried a couple more different area's and fished until 1100, but didn't see or hook into anything else. Walking down the river I did see a group of fisherman walking back to their car with at least one fish in hand. Good day though, got to spend a morning with friends and explore some new waters. Nice to be able to catch fish away from all of the crowds too.

Till Next Time Guys
Mark

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

No comments:

Post a Comment