Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Bass Afternoon New Melones 4/30/12

Went out to New Melones this afternoon with my dad to try for a little bit of bass action today. I launched my float tube and kicked around the shoreline throwing texas rigged pro senko's and robo worms. My dad bought himself a new inflatable kayak to try out as well. Poor old man flipped in it twice trying to get it haha.

Just working the shoreline dragging worms around I end up getting the skunk off immediately.



Nothing to get all that excited about lol.

Needless to say though I found some better fish after a while.



And this is how the rest of my afternoon went.









picked up my last fish and fifth fish around 1830 right as the wind started picking up.



With the coming wind and setting sun I paddled my way back to the ramp to call it a day. Not a bad way to spend a quick afternoon.

Till Next Time Guys
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment