Thursday, November 13, 2014

More AR Salmon

Been a while since I've written a salmon report from my local waters so here it is. Fishing has been very slowly getting a little better and better and then being great on the few days it has rained.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.


I've been getting fish pretty much every outing and limits every other. Bite has been best from legal time till about 0800, which is nice since most days I leave by 0730 to make it to school on time.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.


Been fishing with my buddy Doug a lot and he has been having a
good amount of success as well.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.


Fished this morning in the
rain
from 0830 till 1200. Slept in, but knew it wasn't a big deal because of the rain and was met by lights out action on the river. Throughout the day I caught and released several fish looking for the better table fare ones. Took my limit home and cleaned these two out for the smoker.

My red buck of the day

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.


And a slightly less darker hen for the smoker and more roe!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.


The hens for sure this time of year have less quality meat but it still smokes up great. For local fishing that doesn't cost me hardly anything to do its a lot of fun. It makes for some long days waking up early to be on the water by legal fishing time then being at school all day, but its well worth it and when your an addict like I am you can't stop.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.


I'll probably continue fishing for them as long as I can since its close to home for me. Even if it's just for the tug. Sorry I haven't been writing salmon reports, but I don't want to bore people with reports pretty much every day from the river. Plus I just don't get around to it some times.

Till Next Time Guys
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment