Monday, April 4, 2011

Bassin Mather Lake

I decided it was time for a change in scenary today and I took the toon out to Mather Lake to try for some bass action. I had a friend who was going to come with me today, but he had some buisness to take care of so I told Deni I was picking her up and we were going fishing. We launched the toon and off we went. We took the toon to the back side of the lake and looked for some good spots. I start tossing a fluke along the tolies to try and get a bite. Deni didn't want to fish today so she just sat back and enjoyed the sun. I get a short tap in one spot but I saw the fish and the fish was no bigger then the fluke I was throwing, damn fish really was trying to bite off more then he could chew.

I fish for another hour and manage to get 1 on the fluke.







I must mention this is my first fish I have actually ever caught out of mather lake, so it was definatly an accomplishment for me. I was on a time frame today and only got to fish for 3 hours. A great day on the water though and I caught my first fish out of mather. Successful enough for me.

Till Next Time
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment