Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lake Amador 4/5/11

My dad and I took the toon out to Amador to look for some bass that would bite. I decided to throw a football jig and my dad threw a 7 inch senko. We searched the Carson arm for hours only for a few taps but nothing stuck. After so long We find a area with a few bass in it. Only one was taking interest in our lures. I throw my football jig in and she picked it up a few times, but didn't get the whole jig in her mouth so I couldn't stick her. I hopped off the toon and got onto the bank to keep trying. After a long and frusterating half hour of casting for this one fish I finally got the hookset to stick and landed this beauty.


My Jig it ate.

My dad ended up catching 2 more on a texas rigged robo worm about 1lb and the other was 2 1/2lbs. Slow day but still awesome. Hope to get more bass soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment