Thursday, April 18, 2013

First Shad of the Year

Quick and short. Jazzy has been asking me ever since I took her to Amador when we were going fishing again. Had some free time today thought we could go to Miller Park and give Shad a try since I knew they are here. Her, Steven, and I threw darts for a few hours along with close to 20 other guys. Saw maybe 15 or so fish get caught. Slow, but they are there. I managed to get lucky and land one.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.


It may be only one but its my first of the year and now I got that monkey off of my back.

Fished 1400-1630, Jazzy lost one and all three of us missed a couple of hits that was it for us. Quick shad session will be back out soon. Hopefully they move up into the AR soon.

Off to school

Till next time guys
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment