Monday, September 24, 2012

AR 9/24/12

Hit the river this morning in search of some more pink. Woke up on time today with hopes of getting a better spot, but when Ethan and I showed up at 0600 there were already 5 guys on the line. Made our way out to the line and got to fishing right away. First cast in I hook up, then hook off. I was excited to hook into one early, hopefully hooking one on the first cast wont mean bad luck for the rest of the day for me. Right away there were guys in the lower end of the line hooking up and losing fish. I saw one guy that managed to limit out before 0700. Everyone at the top of the line including myself though was having a hard time getting into the right slot to hook up.

Around 0900 ish though the school moved up a bit and we started hooking up. Jay (jfitalia) managed to stick a nice one and as he was fighting his fish I saw several other wakes right behind it. School was moving up with his fish that he was fighting. I tossed in right behind Jay's fish and I'm immediatly hooked up. Double baby! Both fish brought back to the bank and we each got one in the bag now. Solid 20lbers too.

I fished on until 1000 and managed to hook one more, but he ran down the rapids and popped off. Decided my one fish was gonna be heavy enough to carry back so I left from there

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 717x960 and weights 160KB.


This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 418KB.


Talk about a mean looking fish man.

Good morning outing. Had a group of 4 outcaster's out there today too which is always cool as well. By the way smoked salmon is amazing and I am one pretty happy man right now.

Till Next Time Guys
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment