Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lake Amador 3/22/11

My dad and I decided to go out to Lake Amador to try for some bass. We launch the pontoon and go up the Carson Arm. We throw brush hogs, robo worms, and some crankbaits. After trying for a few hours my dad thought he missed a tap on a crank bait and I manage to hook up with one on a baby bass colored, robo worm, but it popped off after a 5 second fight.


After a while with getting frusterated with Bass we decided to pull the pontoon in and try for some trout off of the dam. I take my ultralight set up with my crappie jigs and start walking the bank looking for cruiser. I find a few in the boat ramp area and manage to get one. I walked from the boat ramp all the way to the spill way only for a few more lookers and no more fish. Slow day, but its always nice to get out on the water.

Here is the Trout.
Till Next time Guys

Mark





No comments:

Post a Comment